The Pyrenex Hudson RESIST mountaineering jacket is an ultra-innovative jacket with its self-repairing Porcher Industries® fabric. This fabric is the result of many years of research and development in the world of paragliding. Its coating technology allows it to "self-repair" when it suffers small tears : no risk of losing down during your expeditions in the mountains or in other hostile environments.
The Hudson RESIST down jacket has all the features that made its sister, the HUDSON XP mountaineering down jacket, so famous. Filled with 100% French Legend natural down, it will meet your needs for warmth down to -20°C. Its fitted cut will allow you to go on an expedition with ease of movement. This down jacket is sold with a compression bag.
• Indicative temperature range: 0°C to -20°C
• Water repellent, windproof, breathable fabric
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Adjustable hood with elastic cord and stoppers.
• One chest pocket with zip.
• Two pockets with zip.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Two inside pocket with mesh.
• Cuffs with elastane mittains.
• Adjustable bottom with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Reflective logo on right cuff and Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.