The Bordeaux down parka features seamless inner stitching, warm insulation with natural down and generous fur lining for the hood. This women down coat is a must-have for the winter with its elegant design and will keep you warm with its waterproof outer fabric no matter the conditions.
range : from 0°C to -20°C Indicative temperature
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps
• Chinguard with brush tricot
• Natural down filling: 90% down, 10% feathers
• Hood with removable fur
• Two pockets with flaps, snaps and brush tricot lining
• Knitted rib at cuffs
• Three inside pockets, including one with zip
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve
• Our women model is 1m75 tall and wears size 36.
• The Bordeaux parka has a regular fit/cut
• Fabric: 100% polyester, Gabardine, 100% polyurethane membrane, waterproof 10 000 mm, breathable 10 000 g/m²/24h
• Filling: French duck down (90% down / 10% feather). Filling power (FP) 700 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Fur: Removable real fur at hood, 100% Finnraccoon Tanukis Saga fur (Origin Finland)
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
highly water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.