Mid-length Pyrenex down jacket/parka for boy with synthetic fur at hood. The Authentic down jacket is an iconic padded parka of our boy autumn / winter collection. Its water repellent fabric and generous natural down filling will provide the perfect insulation in winter or when the temperatures are very low.
• Indicative temperature range: 5°C to -10°C
• Highly water repellent, windproof and breathable fabric
• Front zip and under-placket
• Removable hood with elastic cord and stoppers
• Removable synthetic fur
• Hood depth adjustable with tab
• Two double entry pockets with flaps and snaps
• Brush tricot pocket lining
• Adjustable bottom with elastic cord and stoppers
• Inside pocket with zip
• Pyrenex badge on left pocket sleeve.
• Our model is 1m47 tall and wears size 12
• The Authentic synthetic down jacket has a regular / straight cut.
• Mat taffeta,100% polyamide
• 100% polyurethane membrane
• Waterproof 5 000 mm, Breathable 5 000 g/m²/24h
• French duck down (80% down / 20% feathers)
• Fill power (FP)650 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Removable synthetic fur at hood
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls