The Belfort jacket for boy is a mid-long padded coat blending both styles from a classic parka and a down jacket. This classic and timeless jacket features seamless inner stitching and highly water repellent fabric which will keep you safe from bad & cold weather. The hood is removable.
• Indicative temperature range: 5°C to -10°C
• Highly water repellent, windproof and breathable fabric
• Front zip and under-placket.
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps.
• Removable hood.
• Two front pockets.
• Brush tricot pocket lining.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left pocket sleeve.
• Our model is 1m47 tall and wears size 12
• The belfort down jacket has a regular / straight cut.
• Gabardine, 100% polyamide
• Membrane 100% polyuréthane
• Waterproof 5 000 mm, Breathable 700 g/m²/24h
• French duck down (80% down / 20% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 650 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls