This boy down jacket features a highly protective, water-repellent, windproof and breathable fabric which makes it a great ally against bad weather. Its removable sleeves make it a versatile down jacket that is compatible with all the weather conditions all year round.
range : from 0°C to -20°C Indicative temperature
• Front zip with and undertab
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps
• Removable sleeves
• Natural filling: 80% down, 20% feathers
• Two pockets with brush tricot lining
• Knitted rib at cuffs and collar
• Inside pocket with zip
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve
• Our model is 1m50 tall and wears size 10Y
• The Daryl down jacket has a regular fit & sizing
• Fabric: 100% polyamide gabardine, waterproof 5 000 mm, breathable 700 g/m²/24h
• Filling: French duck down (80% down / 20% feather).
• Filling power (FP) 650 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
down jackets with removable sleeves
highly water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.