Masha down vest
Ultra-light women's sleeveless down jacket with Pyrenex "Legend" down filling and seamless fabric.
The Masha sleeveless down jacket is a garment originally designed for mountain outings and mountaineering. This stitchless down vest is made from "tube technology" which reduces air inlets and cold spots. It can be worn as an underlay under a down jacket or as a jacket over a fleece. Ultra-light, water-repellent, windproof and packable, this "fashion and innovation" model insulates perfectly from the cold thanks to the Legend Down filling, which is typical of Pyrenex's know-how. It features a compression bag in which you can fold the jacket.
• Indicative temperature range: 5°C to 15°C
• Water repellent, windproof and breathable fabric
• Front zip and under-placket
• Two pockets with invisible zip
• Inside pocket with zip
• Bottom, cuffs and hood with elastic
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve
• Packable with a storage bag.
• Our model is 1m75 tall and wears size 36
• The Masha down vest has a classic straight cut.
• Tube technology fabric 4cm
• 100% polyamide
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down vests
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.