The Louna down jacket is a warm jacket for women filled with natural French down. Its flared "A" cut gives an oversize effect very fashionable for this winter. Its rounded "onion quilt" stitching brings a lot of femininity to the jacket. It offers warmth thanks to the insulating down and protection against the rain thanks to its water-repellent fabric. Available in 3 colours (black, navy blue and khaki), this jacket will make its place in your winter wardrobe! One size fits all.
• Indicative temperature range: 5°C to -10°C
• Water repellent and breathable fabric
• Front zip and under-placket.
• Adjustable hood with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Two pockets with zip.
• Knitted rib at cuffs.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our models are 1m75 and 1m77 tall and wear a unique size model
• The Louna down jacket has an oversized cut.
• Microfiber dull taffeta “peach touch”
• 100% polyester
• Waterproof 1 000 mm, Breathable 1 500 g/m²/24h
• French duck down (80% down / 20% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 650 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls