The Louna down jacket is a warm jacket for women filled with natural French down. Its flared "A" cut gives an oversize effect very fashionable for this winter. Its rounded "onion quilt" stitching brings a lot of femininity to the jacket. It offers warmth thanks to the insulating down and protection against the rain thanks to its water-repellent fabric. Available in 3 colours (black, navy blue and khaki), this jacket will make its place in your winter wardrobe! One size fits all.
• Indicative temperature range: 5°C to -10°C
• Water repellent and breathable fabric
• Front zip and under-placket.
• Adjustable hood with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Two pockets with zip.
• Knitted rib at cuffs.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.