Phenix women down jacket
€433.33 €541.67 -20%
The Spoutnic Coat is the long version of the iconic Spoutnic down jacket. Similar to the classic model, this women's down coat provides extra protection from the cold by covering more of the body. Very comfortable and filled with French upcycled natural down, this cozy padded jacket is an essential item in the women's wardrobe. Waterproof and breathable, classic and modern, the Spoutnic in its long version can be appreciated in mid-season as well as in winter over a jumper. The hood is removable.
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range : from 5°C to -10°C
• Water repellent, breathable fabric
• Front zip with double way puller and under-placket.
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps.
• Removable hood, adjustable with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Two pockets with zip and brush tricot lining.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model are 1m74 tall and wear size 36
• The Spoutnic Long down jacket has a regular / classic cut (slightly fitted).
• Microfiber dull taffeta “peach touch”
• 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 700 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
No customer reviews for the moment.