The Spoutnic Soft Long is the extended version of the iconic Spoutnic Soft down jacket. Similar to the regular model, this women's coat offers more protection from the cold thanks to its length, which covers a larger part of the body. Filled with natural down, it will soon become your winter wardrobe essential. Water-repellent and breathable, classic and modern, the Spoutnic Soft Long can be worn in mid-season or over a sweater in winter. The hood is removable.
• Indicative temperature range: 5°C to -10°C
• Water repellent, breathable fabric
• Front zip with double way puller and under-placket.
• Removable hood, adjustable with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Two pockets with zip.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model is 1m75 tall and wears size 36
• The Spoutnic Long down jacket has a regular / classic cut (slightly fitted).
• Microfiber dull taffeta “peach touch”
• 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 700 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls