The Tamara down jacket for women is a made in France coat, manufactured at the Pyrenex factory in Saint-Sever, in limited and signed series. This long padded jacket has an incomparable "filling power" thanks to the Pyrenex "Legend" down filling and to the tube technology which has no external stitching, thus limiting air inlets and therefore cold spots. Incredibly light, only 540gr, this jacket is also very warm and water-repellent, providing maximum protection against the extreme cold (down to -20°C).
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range: 0°C to -20°C
• Water repellent, windproof and breathable fabric
• Front zip with double way puller and under-placket.
• No removable hood.
• Two pockets with invisible zip.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Cuffs with elastic.
• Bottom with elastic.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.