The Tamara down jacket for women is a new made in France model, manufactured at the Pyrenex factory in Saint-Sever. This long padded jacket has an incomparable "filling power" thanks to the Pyrenex "Legend" down filling and to the tube technology which has no external stitching, thus limiting air inlets and therefore cold spots. This jacket is warm, ultra-light and water-repellent, providing maximum protection against the cold down to -10°C. A real walking duvet.
• Indicative temperature range: 5°C to -10°C
• Water repellent, windproof and breathable fabric
• Front zip with double way puller and under-placket.
• No removable hood.
• Two pockets with invisible zip.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Cuffs with elastic.
• Bottom with elastic.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.