The Louna Down Jacket for girls is a warm Pyrenex winter coat. Made of natural French down, with rounded stitching and a flared "A" cut, it provides a lot of warmth thanks to the insulating down and optimum protection against the rain with its water-repellent fabric. The oversized look of this fashionable jacket makes it one of the favourites of the girls' autumn-winter collection.
• Indicative temperature range: 5°C to -10°C
• Water repellent and breathable fabric
• Front zip and under-placket.
• Windproof tab.
• Two pockets with zip.
• Two pockets with flap.
• Knitted rib at cuffs.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model is 1m42 tall and wears size 12
• The Louna down jacket for girl has a regular / straight cut.
• Microfiber dull taffeta “peach touch”
• 100% polyester
• Waterproof 1 000 mm, Breathable 1 500 g/m²/24h
• French duck down (80% down / 20% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 650 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls