Warm and very protective parka for girl with a natural down & feathers filling. The Grenoble coat blends a classic and chic design with durable and warm fabrics. Its highly water repellent, windproof and breathable fabrics, mixed with a warm down and feathers filling, offer an incredible protection against cold temperatures, especially with its natural fur. Removable genuine fur at hood.
• Indicative temperature range: 5°C to -10°C
• Highly water repellent, windproof and breathable fabric
• Front zip with double way puller and under-placket.
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps.
• Hood with removable fur.
• Two pockets with brush tricot lining.
• Knitted rib at cuffs.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model is 1m47 tall and wears size 12
• The Genroble down parka has a regular / straight cut.
• Gabardine, 100% polyamide
• Membrane 100% polyuréthane
• Waterproof 5 000 mm, Breathable 700 g/m²/24h
• French duck down (80% down / 20% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 650 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Removable real fur at hood
• 100% Finnraccoon Tanukis (Origin Finland)
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls