Ashton hybrid down jacket
Bi-material hybrid down jacket for kids, natural French down.
Perfect for an outing in the mountains, for cool weather by the sea or simply in town, the Ashton hybrid jacket for children has a natural down filling on the chest and back Its sleeves made with a specific technical fabric give a sporty and modern look, all at once. Urban style and bi-material design: the Ashton children's down jacket allows great freedom of movement with its neoprene sleeves, comfortable in all circumstances.
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range : from 5°C to 15°C
• Weight 534 g
• Waterproof and breathable fabric
• Front zip with under tab.
• Fabric mix : Neoprene and polyamide with down filling.
• Fixed hood with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Two pockets with zip.
vPyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model is 150 cm tall and wears size 12 years
• The Ashton down jacket has a regular fit
• 82% polyamide, 18% elasthane
• 100% polyamide
• Lining : 100% polyester
• Breathable 5000g /sqm/24h
• Hhood, back, sleeves : Waterproof 8 000 mm
• French duck down
• 80% down / 20% feathers
• Fill power (FP) 650 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: no dry cleaning
- Product type
- down jackets
- Product type
- highly water repellent fabric
- avec capuche
No customer reviews for the moment.