With its timeless cut, the Spoutnic kids' down jacket made to be worn, cherished and passed on. Its "peach skin" effect microfibre taffeta fabric is highly water-repellent and breathable to keep you dry no matter what. Thanks to its natural down filling, this padded jacket protects from the cold in any situation, in winter or mid-season. This singular padding feeling provides an ultra soft and light feeling. Available in a wide range of colours - red, black, navy blue or brown - the Spoutnic is an iconic piece in our youth collection.
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range : -20°C to 0°C.
• Front zip and under-placket.
• Removable and adjustable hood with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Two pockets with zip.
• Elasticated bottom and cuffs.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our kids models are between 1m45 and 1m51 tall and wear size 12
• The Spoutnic down jacket has a regular fit
• Microfiber dull taffeta “peach touch”, 100% polyester, 100% polyurethane membrane
• Water proofness 5 000 mm / Breathable 5 000 g/sqm/24h
• French duck down (80% down / 20% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 600 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- waterproof fabric
- removable hood
No customer reviews for the moment.