Authentic kids down jacket
€240.00 €300.00 -20%
The Anders parka is a very protective quilted jacket for children. Filled with natural French Pyrenex ("upcycled") down, this jacket is ideal for winter. It has a very resistant gabardine fabric, highly water repellent, windproof and breathable.
MORE INFO :
• Front zip and under-placket.
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps.
• Elasticated hood.
• Two pockets with flap and snap and brush tricot pocket lining.
• Adjustable waist inside with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Inside cuffs with rib.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our boy model is 1m49 tall and our girl model 1m52 tall. They both wear size 12
• The Anders parka jacket has a regular cut.
• Gabardine, 100% polyamide 100% polyurethane membrane
• Waterproof 5 000 mm
• French duck down (80% down / 20% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 650 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
No customer reviews for the moment.