Very warm long quilted parka for children made from natural French down.
The oskar parka is a long, wrap-around padded jacket for children. Unisex, this coat is generously filled with natural French Pyrenex down. With a highly water-repellent, breathable and windproof fabric, the Oskar long down jacket is ideal for providing seamless protection against the cold and harsh winter weather.
MORE INFO :
• Front zip with double way puller and under-placket.
• Hood with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Two pockets with zip and brush tricot pocket lining.
• Adjustable waist inside with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Inside cuffs with rib.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our boy model is 1m49 tall and our girl model 1m52 tall. They both wear size 12
• The Oskar long down jacket has a regular / straight cut.
• Microfiber dull taffeta “peach touch” 100% polyester
• 100% polyurethane membrane
• Waterproof 3 000 mm
• French duck down (80% down / 20% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 650 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- highly water repellent fabric
- New arrivals
No customer reviews for the moment.