Grade down jacket
€368.75 €491.67 -25%
The Annecy men's parka jacket has become a great classic of Pyrenex elegance and is designed for the extreme cold. Thanks to its highly water-repellent fabric and its highly insulating natural down filling, it offers great resistance to bad weather. Its wide hood will give you an undeniable complement in terms of warmth and style. Even when folded down, it follows the silhouette of the down jacket to give you a chic and elegant look, which you can match with a more urban or sportswear outfit. Its genuine fur at hood is removable.
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range: -20°C to 0°C
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps.
• Chinguard with brush tricot.
• Fixed hood with removable fur.
• Fleece lined pockets.
• Knitted rib at cuffs.
• Two inside pockets with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our models are 1m85 and 1m88 tall and both wear size M
• The Annecy has a regular straight cut
• Gabardine, 100% polyester
• 100% polyurethane membrane
• Water resistant 10 000 mm /Breathable 10 000 g/sqm/24h
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 750 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Removable real fur at hood
• 100% Finnraccoon Tanukis Saga fur (Origin Finland)
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
No customer reviews for the moment.