Gilen down jacket
Long and warm down jacket for men, French natural down filling.
The Gilen coat is a quilted men's jacket ideal for winter temperatures. Its waterproof taffeta and natural down filling provides comfort and protection. A contemporary design for a product that combines technicality and insulation performance.
• Indicative temperature range: -10°C to 5°C.
• Highly water repellent, Windproof, Breathable
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps.
• Two pockets with zip.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Knitted rib at cuffs.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model is 1m88 tall and wears size M
• The Gilen long jacket has a slightly fitted straight cut
• Mat taffeta,100% polyamide
• Waterproof 5 000 mm, Breathable 5 000 g/m²/24h
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Filling power (FP) 700 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- highly water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.