Universal Works down vest
Men "Down Waistcoat" vest in collaboration with Universal Works, natural filling.
The lightweight Down Waistcoat Universal W padded jacket is filled with the famous Legend Pyrenex down duvet (Aquitaine duck down). This sleeveless jacket reinterprets the workwear codes faithful to the identity of the English brand Universal Works. The gilet is available in two colours (navy blue and khaki) with a matte fabric. It can be worn in the off-season and in winter over a thick sweater or a thick overshirt.
• Indicative temperature range : from 5°C to 15°C
• Water repellent, breathable fabric
• Front with snaps
• Two simple pockets
• Chest pocket with snap
• Elastiqued cuffs
• Inside pocket
• Pyrenex badge and UW badge on left sleeve.
• Our model is 1m88 tall and wears size M
• The light "Down Waistcoat" jacket has a slightly fitted cut
• Microfiber dull taffeta “peach touch”
• 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down vests
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.