Hudson XP down jacket
Men alpinism down jacket, natural down filling.
The Pyrenex Hudson XP mountaineering jacket is a highly technical, compressible and extremely lightweight mountain jacket made from Pertex Quantum Pro fabric, one of the best performing fabrics in the range. Filled with 100% French Legend natural down, it will meet your needs for warmth down to -10°C. Its fitted cut will allow you to go on an expedition with ease of movement. This down jacket is sold with a compression bag.
• Indicative temperature range: 5°C to -10°C
• Water repellent, windproof, breathable fabric
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab
• Adjustable hood with elastic cord and stoppers
• One chest pocket with zip
• Two pockets with zip
• Inside pocket with zip
• Two inside pocket with mesh
• Cuffs with elastane mittains
• Adjustable bottom with elastic cord and stoppers
• Reflective logo on right cuff and Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model is 1m88 tall and wears size M
• The Hudson XP down jacket has a fitted / sporty cut.
• Ripstop Quantumpro PERTEX ®
• 100% polyamide
• Waterproof 1 000 mm, Breathable 7 000 g/m²/24h
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Filling power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.