Phenix women down jacket
€433.33 €541.67 -20%
The Phenix men's down jacket is entirely in line with a sustainable development approach. Resulting from a permanent research of new materials, it is made of 98% recycled materials. The main component is naturally the famous French down, 100% upcycled. With a high filling power and an unparalleled lightness, this natural down gives the Phenix men's down jacket an incomparable warmth and a flawless comfort in winter. With a recycled gabardine fabric that is highly water-repellent, windproof and breathable, this jacket is ideal to face the bad weather and the cold. The clean, chic styling makes this quilted jacket a classic for your men's wardrobe, designed to last season after season.
• Indicative temerature range : 0°C to -20°C
• Highly water repellent, breathable and windproof
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps.
• Chinguard with brush tricot.
• Two pockets with brush tricot lining.
• Knitted rib inside cuffs.
• Two inside pockets, including one with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model are 1m88 et 1m85 tall and wear size M
• The Phenix down jacket has regular / classic cut.
• Recycled gabardine, 100% polyester
• 100% polyurethane membrane
• Waterproof 10 000 mm, Breathable 12 000 g/sqm/24h
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 730 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
No customer reviews for the moment.