The Phenix men's down jacket is entirely in line with a sustainable development approach. Resulting from a permanent research of new materials, it is made of 98% recycled materials. The main component is naturally the famous French down, 100% upcycled. With a high filling power and an unparalleled lightness, this natural down gives the Phenix men's down jacket an incomparable warmth and a flawless comfort in winter. With a recycled gabardine fabric that is highly water-repellent, windproof and breathable, this jacket is ideal to face the bad weather and the cold. The clean, chic styling makes this quilted jacket a classic for your men's wardrobe, designed to last season after season.
• Indicative temerature range : 0°C to -20°C
• Highly water repellent, breathable and windproof
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps.
• Chinguard with brush tricot.
• Two pockets with brush tricot lining.
• Knitted rib inside cuffs.
• Two inside pockets, including one with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.