Bruce down gilet
Warm, light and compactable down vest for men.
The Bruce Vest model is a men sleeveless, quilt-free design down vest made from a tubed fabric. Ultra-light and water-repellent, this innovative, on-trend design benefits from Pyrenex "Duvet Legend" natural padding and reduces air inlets, thus ensuring a perfect insulation. This men down vest can be worn during a sporty / outdoor activity as well as in your daily life as a layer under your favourite winter coat. It features a compression bag in which you can fold the jacket.
• Indicative temperature range: from 15°C to 5°C
• Front zip and undertab
• Two pockets with zip
• Inside pocket with zip
• Water repellent, windproof and breathable fabric
• Bottom with elastic bias
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve
• Our model is 1m88 tall and wears size M
• The Bruce down vest has regular / classic cut, slightly fitted.
• Tube technology fabric 4cm
• 100% polyamide
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Filling power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down vests
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.