All our natural-filling duvets come with a five-year guarantee.
Pyrenex Moorea duvet summer 100g/m² twinable in new white goose down from France
Including €0.18 for ecotax
The Moorea summer duvet is very light and filled with goose down and feathers. Like duck down, this filling is harvested, sorted and selected at our Saint-Sever factory to obtain the best quality, with the best filling power. Therefore, only a little is needed to achieve a certain degree of warmth. In the Moorea duvet, a grammage of 100g/m² is enough to obtain a balanced warmth for the summer and even the mid-season when the temperatures are mild at night. With its satin cover and its beautiful finishings, the Moorea comforter is very elegant and embellishes your bed and your room to sublimate your nights. This comforter can be paired by snaps with other comforters from the Moorea range, to enjoy its softness until the heart of winter. Placed alone on the bed, its snaps are discreet and will not bother you under the fitted sheet. Enjoy soft nights in any season with the Moorea light comforter.
More details :
• Filling in new French white goose down 100g/m².
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• TOG (heat index): 6.5
• Made in France
• Fabric : satin 380 TC (150 threads/cm²).
• 100% combed cotton, white
• Small box stitching
• Grey satin piping finish
• Moorea range can be twinned by snap buttons
• Includes a one dose bottle of detergent
Which duvet for which bed ?
The choice of the duvet size depends on your type of bedding and furniture. The 'drop' of your duvet should be enough to avoid any entry of cold air. It depends on your body size and your tendency to move around while you sleep.
• Filling: New French White Goose - 90% down / 10% feathers.
• 100g/m² (100g/m²)
• Fabric: satin 380 TC (150 threads/cm²), 100% white combed cotton
• Satin piping
In order for a PYRENEX bedding product to retain all its properties and softness, we indicate the following recommendations:
• For an optimal use of your product, we recommend that you take it out of its packaging at least 24 hours before the first use so it can get all its fill power back up.
• Shake it daily so that the filling remains well distributed.
• Reverse the top and bottom of the duvet every two weeks.
• On a sunny day, extend it between two chairs or at a window for a few hours to air it out as often as possible; the recommendation is at least three times a year. (Avoid hanging it on a clothesline.)
• Machine wash and dry according to the care instructions provided or entrust it to a professional.
• Wash your duvet and pillow once or twice a year.
• Pillows: tumble dry for 30 minutes every two months to retain the loft.
A duvet placed in a ‘duvet cover’ does not require frequent washing. If there is an unintended cause compelling you to wash it, it is essential that you follow the washing instructions and, preferably, that you avoid washing it more than once a year. If this is done properly, this annual wash will restore all its lightness and loft.
Washing tips: (refer to the product label)
• Pillows washable in a machine drum of 5 kg.
• Duvets: in a laundrette with a drum-type of washing machine of 15 kg.
• In terms of the washing agent, we recommend using a liquid detergent and adhering to the dosage. A liquid detergent is more soluble and will rinse much better. All our natural duvets come with a dose of soap for 1 wash.
• Five or six rinses are necessary.
Drying, machine-dry, soft and durable, synthetic or delicate programme. A minimum of four hours. It is essential that your duvet or pillow is completely dry so as to prevent the subsequent growth of mould.
IMPORTANT: In order to regain the loft of your duvet and pillow when drying, it is essential to place two or three drying balls in the drum of the dryer.
- French white goose down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.