Pyrenex Moorea duvet summer 100g/m² twinable in new white goose down from France
Including €0.18 for ecotax
Perfect for the warm seasons and the mid seasons (spring), the Pyrenex Moorea summer duvet is ideal to accompany you throughout your nights. Composed of 100g/m² of new natural white goose down from France, it ensures a light warmth for an exceptional comfort. If you are looking for freshness and softness, the Moorea duvet is the essential duvet to sleep well during your summer nights. This duvet also exists in temperate format for slightly cooler temperatures (Moorea plus). Pairable with any other Moorea duvet (Moorea or Moorea Plus), it will then provide more insulation and will be perfectly suited for winter.
More details :
• Filling in new French white goose down 100g/m².
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• TOG (heat index): 6.5
• Made in France
• Satin 150 threads/cm².
• 100% combed cotton, white
• Small tile stitching
• Grey satin piping finish
• Moorea range that can be twinned by snap fasteners
• Filling: New French White Goose - 90% down / 10% feathers.
• 100g/m² (100g/m²)
• Fabric: satin 150 threads/cm², 100% white combed cotton
• In laundries with 15kg drum machine.
• Do not overdose the soap.
• Wash at 40°C, 5 or 6 rinses are necessary.
• Machine drying, gentle thermostat, until completely dry.
• Tip: to give your duvet and pillow some extra bulk when drying, put 3 drying balls in the drum of your tumble dryer.
- French white goose down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.