Meije XP down jacket
Women's mountaineering down jacket in Pertex Quantum Pro fabric and pyrenex "Legend" down filling.
The Meije XP mountaineering down jacket is a highly technical, compressible and extremely lightweight padded jacket for women, made from Pertex Quantum Pro fabric, one of the most high-performance fabrics in the range. Very warm thanks to the natural Pyrenex down filling, this jacket is ideal for amateur and professional mountaineers who go on winter adventures. This jacket has been tested in real conditions by Lara Amoros up to 4800m altitude in the Caucasus Massif in Georgia. It features a compression bag in which you can fold the jacket.
• Indicative temperature range: 5°C to -10°C
• Water repellent, windproof and breathable fabric
• Front zip with double way puller and under-placket
• Adjustable hood with elastic cord and stoppers
• Two pockets with zip and brush tricot lining
• Inside pocket with zip + pocket with mesh
• Adjustable cuffs with grip
• Cuffs with elastane mittains
• Adjustable bottom with elastic cord and stoppers
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve
• Our models are 1m75 and 1m77 tall and wear size 36 (colour Deep Ink) and 38 (colour Carmen)
• The Meije XP down jacket has a fitted cut.
• Ripstop Quantumpro PERTEX ®
• 100% polyamide
• Waterproof 7 000 mm, Breathable 7 000 g/m²/24h
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.