All our natural-filling duvets come with a five-year guarantee.
Papeete Duvet 120g/m²
Pyrenex Papeete light combinable duvet 120g/m² natural filling.
Including €0.18 for ecotax
The Papeete Summer light comfort Duvet 120g/m² is ideal for sleepers looking for lightness and breathability in mild temperatures. Indeed, if you like to sleep under a duvet even when your room temperature is 20°C and above, the natural duck down filling of this comforter will provide you with a soft and healthy warmth, also ideal for children. This warmth can be adapted to the seasons, as the comforter can be combined with the other Papeete comforters. Thanks to our ingenious snap system, you can easily clip the comforters together, choosing different filling weights to modulate your comfort: warmer for winter and cooler for summer. The cover is made of high quality cotton percale with impeccable finishing. Of course, like all our fabrics, it is anti-duvet, while remaining breathable thanks to the natural fibers of cotton. The perfect gift for your bed!
MORE INFORMATION :
• Pyrenex Papeete light duvet 120g/m²
• Filling : natural filling, French new white duck down
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• TOG (warmth indicator): 7
• Made in France
• Papeete range can be combined together with snaps buttons
• Fabric : percale 230 TC (91 threads/cm²), 100% white combed cotton
• Box stitch
• Piping finish cotton
• Includes a one dose bottle of detergent
Which duvet for which bed ?
The choice of the duvet size depends on your type of bedding and furniture. The 'drop' of your duvet should be enough to avoid any entry of cold air. It depends on your body size and your tendency to move around while you sleep.
Available sizes :
• 140x200 cm
• 200x200 cm
• 240x220 cm
• 260x220 cm
• 260x240 cm
• 280x240 cm
• 300x240 cm
• Filling: natural filling, French white duck down
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• Fabric: percale 230 TC (91 threads/cm²) 100% white combed cotton
In order for a PYRENEX bedding product to retain all its properties and softness, we indicate the following recommendations:
• For an optimal use of your product, we recommend that you take it out of its packaging at least 24 hours before the first use so it can get all its fill power back up.
• Shake it daily so that the filling remains well distributed.
• Reverse the top and bottom of the duvet every two weeks.
• On a sunny day, extend it between two chairs or at a window for a few hours to air it out as often as possible; the recommendation is at least three times a year. (Avoid hanging it on a clothesline.)
• Machine wash and dry according to the care instructions provided or entrust it to a professional.
• Wash your duvet and pillow once or twice a year.
• Pillows: tumble dry for 30 minutes every two months to retain the loft.
A duvet placed in a ‘duvet cover’ does not require frequent washing. If there is an unintended cause compelling you to wash it, it is essential that you follow the washing instructions and, preferably, that you avoid washing it more than once a year. If this is done properly, this annual wash will restore all its lightness and loft.
Washing tips: (refer to the product label)
• Pillows washable in a machine drum of 5 kg.
• Duvets: in a laundrette with a drum-type of washing machine of 15 kg.
• In terms of the washing agent, we recommend using a liquid detergent and adhering to the dosage. A liquid detergent is more soluble and will rinse much better. All our natural duvets come with a dose of soap for 1 wash
• Five or six rinses are necessary.
Drying, machine-dry, soft and durable, synthetic or delicate programme. A minimum of four hours. It is essential that your duvet or pillow is completely dry so as to prevent the subsequent growth of mould.
IMPORTANT: In order to regain the loft of your duvet and pillow when drying, it is essential to place two or three drying balls in the drum of the dryer.
- French white duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.