All our natural-filling duvets come with a five-year guarantee.
Saint-Lary Plus Duvet
Pyrenex Saint-Lary Plus temperate duvet 200g/m2 Pyrenean white duck down filling.
Including €0.18 for ecotax
The Pyrenex Saint Lary Plus temperate duvet is part of our 100% down range, for exceptional comfort and balanced warmth. This filling is the result of Pyrenex's expertise in processing feathers and down from duck farms in southwestern France. This flower of down fills a luxurious and ultra-light envelope in cotton nano-batiste, which allows the down to express all its inflating power. Softness and warmth will be the key words for this temperate comforter designed for mid-season and even for winter when your bedroom is slightly heated. Immerse yourself in the softness and warmth of a top of the line Pyrenex duvet for a great night's sleep.
MORE DETAILS :
• Filling : white duck down from the Pyrenees, new
• 100% down
• TOG (heat index): 11
• Made in France
• Fabric : ultra-light nano batist 68g/m², 380 TC (150 threads/cm²), 100% white combed cotton
• Small box stitch
• Double seam finish
Which duvet for which bed ?
The choice of the duvet size depends on your type of bedding and furniture. The 'drop' of your duvet should be enough to avoid any entry of cold air. It depends on your body size and your tendency to move around while you sleep.
Available sizes :
• 140x200 cm
• 200x200 cm
• 240x220 cm
• 260x240 cm
• 280x240 cm
• 300x240 cm
• Filling: natural filling, white duck down from the Pyrenees, new
• 100% down
• Fabric: nano-batist 380 TC (150 threads/cm²) - 100% white cotton
In order for a PYRENEX bedding product to retain all its properties and softness, we indicate the following recommendations:
• For an optimal use of your product, we recommend that you take it out of its packaging at least 24 hours before the first use so it can get all its fill power back up.
• Shake it daily so that the filling remains well distributed.
• Reverse the top and bottom of the duvet every two weeks.
• On a sunny day, extend it between two chairs or at a window for a few hours to air it out as often as possible; the recommendation is at least three times a year. (Avoid hanging it on a clothesline.)
• For this duvet, washing machine cleaning is not recommened. Address a cleaning professional for dry cleaning only.
• Wash your duvet and pillow once or twice a year.
• Pillows: tumble dry for 30 minutes every two months to retain the loft.
- Pyrenean white duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.