Luchon Plus duvet
Pyrenex warm winter duvet Luchon Plus 150g/m², 100% natural filling, organic cotton
The Pyrenex Luchon Plus warm duvet is perfect for winter and between seasons when temperatures are low outside. With a heat index of 11, this duvet is very warm and soft. It provides maximum comfort and insulation while ensuring an intense feeling of softness all night long. With 250g/m² of our finest duvet from the Pyrenees, this winter duvet gives you a unique sensation of well-being. Washable at 40°C, it has an exceptional durability thanks to high quality control standards during its manufacturing process. It features a soft cotton fabric originated from organic farming.
More details :
• Filling in new French white goose down 250g/m².
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• TOG (heat index): 11
• Made in France
• Percale 230 TC / 91 threads/cm²
• 100% white cotton, from organic farming
• Box stitch
• Linen cotton piping finish
• Filling: French new silver duck down - 90% down / 10% feathers
• Fabric: Percale 230 TC / 91 threads/cm²
• 100% white cotton from organic farming
• In laundries with 15kg drum machine.
• Do not overdose the soap.
• Wash at 40°C, 5 or 6 rinses are necessary.
• Machine drying, gentle thermostat, until completely dry.
• Tip: to give your duvet and pillow some extra bulk when drying, put 3 drying balls in the drum of your tumble dryer.
- French silver duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.