All our natural-filling duvets come with a five-year guarantee.
Including €0.18 for ecotax
Concerned to offer products always more respectful of the environment, Pyrenex offers a range of duvets and pillows with organic cotton covers. The warm comforter Luchon Plus is adapted to winter when your room is little or not heated at night. Its natural filling in silver duck down has a grammage of 250g/m² (TOG 11), ideal for temperatures between 18°C and 20°C. Enjoy the softness of its organic cotton percale cover and its beautiful finishes, proof of the quality and commitment of Pyrenex to offer you products that are both beautiful and comfortable. The natural filling and the cotton cover make this comforter a perfect bedding accessory for warm, light nights. The Luchon Plus duvet is available in several sizes, to fit single beds as well as larger double beds.
MORE DETAILS :
• Filling : new silver duck down from France, 250g/m²
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• TOG (heat index): 11
• Made in France
• Percale 230 TC / 91 threads/cm²
• 100% white cotton, from organic farming
• Small box stitch
• Linen cotton piping finish
• Includes a one dose bottle of detergent
Which duvet for which bed ?
The choice of the duvet size depends on your type of bedding and furniture. The 'drop' of your duvet should be enough to avoid any entry of cold air. It depends on your body size and your tendency to move around while you sleep.
• Filling: French new silver duck down - 90% down / 10% feathers
• Fabric: Percale 230 TC / 91 threads/cm²
• 100% white cotton from organic farming
• Linen cotton piping finish
In order for a PYRENEX bedding product to retain all its properties and softness, we indicate the following recommendations:
• For an optimal use of your product, we recommend that you take it out of its packaging at least 24 hours before the first use so it can get all its fill power back up.
• Shake it daily so that the filling remains well distributed.
• Reverse the top and bottom of the duvet every two weeks.
• On a sunny day, extend it between two chairs or at a window for a few hours to air it out as often as possible; the recommendation is at least three times a year. (Avoid hanging it on a clothesline.)
• Machine wash and dry according to the care instructions provided or entrust it to a professional.
• Wash your duvet and pillow once or twice a year.
• Pillows: tumble dry for 30 minutes every two months to retain the loft.
A duvet placed in a ‘duvet cover’ does not require frequent washing. If there is an unintended cause compelling you to wash it, it is essential that you follow the washing instructions and, preferably, that you avoid washing it more than once a year. If this is done properly, this annual wash will restore all its lightness and loft.
Washing tips: (refer to the product label)
• Pillows washable in a machine drum of 5 kg.
• Duvets: in a laundrette with a drum-type of washing machine of 15 kg.
• In terms of the washing agent, we recommend using a liquid detergent and adhering to the dosage. A liquid detergent is more soluble and will rinse much better. All our natural duvets come with a dose of soap for 1 wash.
• Five or six rinses are necessary.
Drying, machine-dry, soft and durable, synthetic or delicate programme. A minimum of four hours. It is essential that your duvet or pillow is completely dry so as to prevent the subsequent growth of mould.
IMPORTANT: In order to regain the loft of your duvet and pillow when drying, it is essential to place two or three drying balls in the drum of the dryer.
- French silver duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.