Authentic Shiny down parka
€420.00 €525.00 -20%
New this winter, the Fusion long parka is a feminine variation of the Vintage Mythic jacket. It takes up the codes of 90's nostalgia with its raglan armholes, its contrasting material inserts on the shoulders, and its fabric with a vinyl sheen. Ideal for wearing with skinny trousers, it has a nice volume that suggests its great capacity to insulate against the cold. Its natural down filling is ultra-puffy, storing air to form a well insulated layer and restoring your body temperature. By remaining breathable, this type of natural filling is your best ally in winter. It is combined with a light and flexible fabric, specially designed to get the best out of it. The flawless finishing and details of this women's long down jacket are a guarantee of Pyrenex quality.
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range: -10°C to 5°C
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Removable hood.
• Two fleece lined pockets with brush tricot lining.
• Elasticated cuffs and bottom.
• Waist tightening.
• Two inside pockets with zip.
• Vintage Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our models are 1m74 and 1m73 tall and both wear size 36
• The Fusion down jacket has a regular cut, slightly fitted
• Shiny taffeta
• Top yoke in mat taffeta
• 100% polyamide
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 750 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
No customer reviews for the moment.