Suyen lightweight down jacket
€160.00 €200.00 -20%
With invisible snap fastener, the Nacre thin down jacket is a pearl of minimalist design. Its cotton touch fabric, its enveloping round shape - to be worn oversize - and its check quilting make it a very trendy and feminine down jacket. It can be worn alone during mid-season, during fall when temperatures begin to drop, or throughout winter under your coat to add some warmth. This delicate and lightweight round neck design is perfect to add a cosy touch to your look. Warmth and comfort are also guaranteed thanks to its natural French down filling, the result of the experience and know-how of the Pyrenex factory. A design with a soft and feminine look while remaining very comfortable.
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range: -10°C to 5°C
• Front closure with invisible snaps.
• Two inside pockets with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Nylon cotton touch
• 100% Recycled polyamide, 100% polyurethan membrane
• Water resistant 5000 mm /Breathable 5 000 g/sqm/24h
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 750 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
No customer reviews for the moment.