Made in fr
Tamara women's down jacket is one of the most premium models in our winter line. This long hooded down jacket is made entirely in our Saint-Sever workshops. Each piece is numbered during the production season and signed by the designer responsible for it. The Tamara has an ultra-lightweight fabric in 'tube' technology, without stitching, to limit cold spots and optimise insulation. Combined with our best down, Legend down, the Tamara gives you the feeling of wearing nothing on your shoulders while offering great protection against the cold. It is the epitom of the Pyrenex experience. With its large wrap-around hood and roll-up collar, it gives you the stylish protection you need all winter long.
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range: -20°C to + 0°C
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Attached hood.
• Two pockets with invisible zip.
• Two inside pockets with one zipped.
• Elasticated bottom, cuffs and back.
• Pyrenex big badge on left sleeve.
• Our women models are 1m73 and 1m76 tall and wear size 36
• The Tamara down jacket has a regular cut, slightly fitted
• Tube technology fabric 18cm
• 100% polyamide
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.