Authentic Shiny down parka
€420.00 €525.00 -20%
With its elegant design, the warm Bordeaux parka gives a chic look to all your winter outfits. Perfect for the city, you can also enjoy its protection all the way to the mountains, thanks to its deep fur-lined hood. The discreet padding is not visible from the outside, allowing you to easily match it to any of your looks. Its slightly flared shape gives you great freedom of movement. Its natural down filling is exceptional in terms of warmth and breathability, and combined with a waterproof and windproof fabric, it guarantees protection against the elements.
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range: -20°C to 0°C
• Front zip with double way puller and under-placket.
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps.
• Chinguard with brush tricot.
• Fixed hood with removable fur.
• Two snap pockets with brush tricot lining.
• Two inside pockets with zip.
• Knitted rib at cuffs.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our models are 1m74 and 1m73 tall and both wear size 36
• The Bordeaux has a regular cut, slightly fitted
• 100% recycled polyester
• 100% polyester membrane
• Water resistant 10 000 mm
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 750 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Removable real fur at hood
• 100% Finnraccoon Tanukis Saga fur (Origin Finland)
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
No customer reviews for the moment.