The Phenix women's down jacket is an innovative padded jacket made from 98% recycled materials. It is the result of constant research by our technical teams to find the best components while adhering to a sustainable development approach.
The natural French "upcycled" Pyrenex down offers high quality filling power and ensures flawless insulation against the cold. Combined with a 100% recycled French fabric, highly water-repellent, breathable and windproof, it provides the Phenix down jacket with a high level of technicality that can withstand all seasons and weather conditions.
Its elegant, chic and timeless style makes this women's down jacket an essential piece of the women's winter wardrobe.
• Indicative temerature range : 0°C to -20°C
• Highly water repellent, breathable and windproof
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps.
• Chinguard with brush tricot.
• Two pockets with brush tricot lining.
• Knitted rib inside cuffs.
• Two inside pockets, including one with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model are 1m74 tall and wear size 36.
• The Phenix down jacket has regular / classic cut, slightly fitted.
• Recycled gabardine, 100% polyester
• 100% polyurethane membrane
• Waterproof 10 000 mm, Breathable 12 000 g/sqm/24h
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 730 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- highly water repellent fabric
- New arrivals
No customer reviews for the moment.