Ultra light Masha hooded jacket
Ultralight women's down jacket with attached hood and natural "Legend" French down
The lightweight Masha Hooded down jacket is manufactured with Toray's ultra-technical "tube technology" fabric: this fabric without external stitching reduces cold spots, allowing better insulation without impacting on its breathability. Filled with our "Legend" down, the best performing down in the Pyrenex range in terms of loft (850 cuin IDFB standards), this ultralight down jacket is ideal in all seasons. Thanks to its naturally efficient down filling and the lightness and technicality of its fabric, the Masha down jacket will bring you warmth and comfort in cool temperatures, for mid-season or summer evenings in the mountains or by the sea. It will also be a stylish companion in your daily life in the city. Its storage bag is provided with the new Pyrenex carabiner: ultra handy.
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range : from -5°C to +10°C
• Weight 354g
• Water repellent, windproof, breathable and packable
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Fixed hood with elastic.
• Two pockets with zip.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Elasticated cuffs.
• Adjustable bottom with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Packable with a storage bag and carabiner.
• Our model is 174 cm tall ad wears size 36
• The Masha hooded jacket has a slightly slim fit
• Tube technology fabric 4cm
• 100% polyamide
vBreathable 10 000 g/sqm/24h
• French duck down
• 90% down / 10% feathers
• Fill power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down jackets
- water repellent fabric
- avec capuche
No customer reviews for the moment.