The Grenoble parka / down jacket is a mid-length down coat for women. Ultra warm with a natural French down filling, it is one of the most popular jackets in our collection: an essential and timeless basic. This padded coat provides warmth and comfort without concession throughout the winter. Its highly water-repellent and breathable fabric, combined with its genuine and removable fur at hood, will protect you from the weather and wind whatever the season. With an impeccable cut, the Grenoble parka has become a permanent model in our collection, a true warm women parka.
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range: 0°C to -20°C
• Highly water repellent, windproof, breathable fabric
• Front zip with double way puller and under-placket.
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps.
• Chinguard with brush tricot.
• Hood with removable fur.
• Two pockets with flaps, snaps and brush tricot lining.
• Knitted rib at cuffs.
• Three inside pockets, including one with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.