Bordeaux women down parka
€486.67 €608.33 -20%
The Grenoble parka / down jacket is a mid-length down coat for women. Ultra warm with a natural French down filling, it is one of the most popular jackets in our collection: an essential and timeless basic. This padded coat provides warmth and comfort without concession throughout the winter. Its highly water-repellent and breathable fabric, combined with its genuine and removable fur at hood, will protect you from the weather and wind whatever the season. With an impeccable cut, the Grenoble parka has become a permanent model in our collection, a true warm women parka.
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range: 0°C to -20°C
• Highly water repellent, windproof, breathable fabric
• Front zip with double way puller and under-placket.
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps.
• Chinguard with brush tricot.
• Hood with removable fur.
• Two pockets with flaps, snaps and brush tricot lining.
• Knitted rib at cuffs.
• Three inside pockets, including one with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model is 1m74 tall and wears size 36
• The Grenoble parka has a regular / classic cut, slightly fitted.
• Gabardine, 100% polyester
• 100% polyurethane membrane
• Waterproof 10 000 mm, Breathable 10 000 g/m²/24h
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 730 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Removable real fur at hood, 100% Finnraccoon Tanukis
• Saga fur (Origin Finland)
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: dry cleanable
No customer reviews for the moment.