The Maika parka is a long and warm padded jacket for women made in mini-ripstop and filled with natural French down. This down coat is fitted at the waist, which brings a touch of elegance to the model. Very functional thanks to its technical capacities (water repellent, windproof, breathable), it offers a real protection against the cold.
• Indicative temperature range: 0°C to -20°C
• Highly water repellent, windproof, breathable fabric
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Windproof front tab with snaps.
• Two pockets with zip and brushed tricot lining.
• Two patched pockets with flaps.
• Adjustable tab with snap at cuffs.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model is 1m75 tall and wears size 36
• The Maika parka has a fitte cut.
• Mini ripstop
• 100% polyester
• Waterproof 15 000 mm, Breathable 15 000 g/m²/24h
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 700 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls