The Bordeaux down parka features seamless inner stitching, warm insulation with natural down and generous fur lining for the hood. This women down coat is a must-have for the winter with its elegant design and will keep you warm with its waterproof outer fabric no matter the conditions.
• Indicative temperature range: 5°C to -10°C
• Highly water repellent, windproof, breathable fabric
• Front zip with double way puller and under-placket
• Windproof front tab with invisible snaps
• Chinguard with brush tricot
• Hood with removable fur
•Two pockets with snaps and brush tricot lining
• Knitted rib at cuffs
• Three inside pockets, including one with zip
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model is 1m75 tall and wears size 36
• The Bordeaux parka has a regular / classic cut.
• Gabardine, 100% polyester
• 100% polyurethane membrane
• Waterproof 10 000 mm, Breathable 10 000 g/m²/24h
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 730 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Removable real fur at hood, 100% Finnraccoon Tanukis
• Saga fur (Origin Finland)
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls