All our natural-filling duvets come with a five-year guarantee.
Pyrenex Aïnhoa warm duvet 270g/m² natural filling, made in France.
Including €0.18 for ecotax
The Pyrenex Aïnhoa warm down comforter is specially designed to provide warmth and loft for the winter and even mid-season when the temperature in your bedroom does not exceed 20°C. This comforter is filled with 90% new silver duck down from France, 270g/m², with high filling power. Its 100% combed cotton cover is down-proof like all our fabrics, and its square stitching with baffle boxes will allow the down to properly loft inside the fabric of the comforter, for an extra fluffy effect. If you are sensitive to the winter coolness and that your room is little heated, the Ainhoa comforter will bring you a comforting heat for a comfortable sleep. The Ainhoa comforter is machine washable at 40°C, drying in a tumble dryer at a gentle temperature for several hours is recommended.
MORE DETAILS :
• Filling : French silver duck down 270g/m2
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• TOG (heat index) : 10,5
• Made in France
• Fabric : percale 230 TC (91 threads/cm²), 100% white combed cotton
• Baffle box stitch
• Double seam and cotton piping finish
• Includes a one dose bottle of detergent
Which duvet for which bed ?
The choice of the duvet size depends on your type of bedding and furniture. The 'drop' of your duvet should be enough to avoid any entry of cold air. It depends on your body size and your tendency to move around while you sleep.
Available sizes :
• 140x200 cm
• 200x200 cm
• 240x220 cm
• 260x240 cm
• 280x240 cm
• Filling: French silver duck down
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• 100% white percale 230 TC combed cotton fabric (91 thread/cm²)
In order for a PYRENEX bedding product to retain all its properties and softness, we indicate the following recommendations:
• For an optimal use of your product, we recommend that you take it out of its packaging at least 24 hours before the first use so it can get all its fill power back up.
• Shake it daily so that the filling remains well distributed.
• Reverse the top and bottom of the duvet every two weeks.
• On a sunny day, extend it between two chairs or at a window for a few hours to air it out as often as possible; the recommendation is at least three times a year. (Avoid hanging it on a clothesline.)
• Machine wash and dry according to the care instructions provided or entrust it to a professional.
• Wash your duvet and pillow once or twice a year.
• Pillows: tumble dry for 30 minutes every two months to retain the loft.
A duvet placed in a ‘duvet cover’ does not require frequent washing. If there is an unintended cause compelling you to wash it, it is essential that you follow the washing instructions and, preferably, that you avoid washing it more than once a year. If this is done properly, this annual wash will restore all its lightness and loft.
Washing tips: (refer to the product label)
• Pillows washable in a machine drum of 5 kg.
• Duvets: in a laundrette with a drum-type of washing machine of 15 kg.
• In terms of the washing agent, we recommend using a liquid detergent and adhering to the dosage. A liquid detergent is more soluble and will rinse much better. All our natural duvets come with a dose of soap for 1 wash.
• Five or six rinses are necessary.
Drying, machine-dry, soft and durable, synthetic or delicate programme for a minimum of four hours. It is essential that your duvet or pillow is completely dry so as to prevent the subsequent growth of mould.
IMPORTANT: In order to regain the loft of your duvet and pillow when drying, it is essential to place two or three drying balls in the drum of the dryer.
- French silver duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.