All our natural-filling duvets come with a five-year guarantee.
Accous Plus Duvet
Pyrenex Accous Plus warm duvet 220g/m2 natural filling Pyrenean white duck down..
Including €0.18 for ecotax
MORE DETAILS :
• Filling : ,natural white duck down from the Pyrenees, Legend 1859
• 100% down
• TOG (heat index) : 11,5
• Made in France
• Fabric : ultra light satin 400TC (159 threads/cm²), 98g/m², 100% white cotton
• Large box stitching
• Heather grey piping finish
• 140x200 cm
• 200x200 cm
• 240x220 cm
• 260x240 cm
• 280x240 cm
• 300x240 cm
• Filling: natural filling, Pyrenean white duck down
• 100% down
• Fabric: 100% white cotton satin 98 g/m², 400 TC (159 threads/cm²)
In order for a PYRENEX bedding product to retain all its properties and softness, we indicate the following recommendations:
• For an optimal use of your product, we recommend that you take it out of its packaging at least 24 hours before the first use so it can get all its fill power back up.
• Shake it daily so that the filling remains well distributed.
• Reverse the top and bottom of the duvet every two weeks.
• On a sunny day, extend it between two chairs or at a window for a few hours to air it out as often as possible; the recommendation is at least three times a year. (Avoid hanging it on a clothesline.)
• For this duvet, washing machine cleaning is not recommened. Address a cleaning professional for dry cleaning only.
• Wash your duvet and pillow once or twice a year.
• Pillows: tumble dry for 30 minutes every two months to retain the loft.
- Pyrenean white duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.