Pyrenex Bayonne winter duvet 360g/m² in new silver duck from France
Including €0.18 for ecotax
The Pyrenex Bayonne winter duvet 360g/m² is a very warm duvet, ideal for sweet dreams during cold winter nights. This duvet features an exceptional heating power thanks to its silver duck down and feathers lining. it provides ideal warmth from from bedtime to the morning.
More details :
• Filling in natural down French silver duck 360g/m²
• 30% down, 70% feathers
• TOG (heat index): 11
• Made in France
• Percale fabric 91 threads/cm²
• 100% white combed cotton
• Tile stitching with spacers
• Double-stitched finish and cotton piping
• Filling: New French silver duck - 30% down / 70% feathers
• Fabric: 91 threads/cm² percale, 100% white combed cotton
• In laundries with 15kg drum machine.
• Do not overdose the soap.
• Wash at 40°C, 5 or 6 rinses are necessary.
• Machine drying, gentle thermostat, until completely dry.
• Tip: to give your duvet and pillow some extra bulk when drying, put 3 drying balls in the drum of your tumble dryer.
- French silver duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.