For all the hyper-active kids and teens whom everyday life is a constant adventure, the Cheslin Down Vest is the perfect jacket ! Ultralight, comfortable and practical thanks to its attached adjustable hood, it will also provide the warmth they need for mid-season and cool summer evenings, thanks to its natural down filling. In the middle of winter, the Cheslin Vest will be perfect worn over a heavy sweater. The down used in this vest is Pyrenex's highest loft natural down, Legend down. This vest is compactable and transportable in its storage bag.
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range : from 5°C to 15°C
• WEIGHT 319g
• Water repellent, breathable, packable
• Front zip and undertab.
• Fixed hood with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Two pockets with zip
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Pyrenex badge on chest.
• Elasticated bottom.
• Packable with a storage bag.
• Both our models are 150 cm tall and wear size 12 years
• The Cheslin vest for kids has a straight and regular fit
• Shiny taffeta
• 100% polyamide
• French duck down
• 90% down / 10% feathers
• Fill power (FP) 850 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinses
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down balls
• Other: no dry cleaning
- Product type
- down vests
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.