Pyrenex Legend Duvet 200g/m2 Pyrenees white duck natural filling.
Including €0.18 for ecotax
With unmatched quality finishes, the legend duvet is a key reference in our bedding product line. With its beautiful striped jacquard combined with the finest “1859 Legend down”, this warm duvet provides a sleeping experience like no other.
Its luxurious canvas made of 100% white mako cotton, combined with a high quality natural down filling, brings you warmth, softness and lightness.
The duvet offers an unequalled and unbeatable feeling of comfort. Washable at 40°C, the Legend duvet features box stitching finishes which prevents the natural filling from escaping and ensures a perfect down distribution within the duvet for a better durability of the product.
- Warm Pyrenex Legend Duvet 200g/m2
- Pure natural Pyrenean white duck down filling
- 100% down
- TOG (heat index): 13
- Made in France
- Extra fine jacquard fabric 130 threads/cm2
- 100% mako cotton, white
- Box stitching
- Grey satin piping finish
• 140x200 cm
• 200x200 cm
• 240x220 cm
• 260x240 cm
• 280x240 cm
• 300x240 cm
• Filling: natural filling, Pyrenean white duck down
• 100% down
• Fabric: extra-thin Jacquard 300 TC (130 threads/cm²) - 100% white mako cotton
• Pillows can be washed in a 5 kg drum washing machine.
• Comforters can be washed in a 15 kg drum machine, generally found at a cleaners.
• Wash at 40°C
• Don’t use too much soap.
• 5 or 6 rincings are necessary.
• Tumble-dry at a low temperature until the items are completely dry. TIP : to keep your duvet and pillow fluffy, place 3 tennis balls in the drum while drying.
- French white duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.