The iconic John sleeveless down jacket in a camouflage fabric version made from recycled "peach skin effect" microfibre taffeta. Minimalist, streamlined lines to suit every look, with a modern printthat brings a style statement. The John down vest features a large Pyrenex Vintage logo on the chest, as well as a generous natural down filling. Worn alone in mid-season, or layered up in the heart of winter, it can create great style combinations. Its water-repellent and windproof fabric will give you this extra protection needed for bad weather.
MORE DETAILS :
• Indicative temperature range : -5°C à + 10°C
• Front zip with undertabs.
• Two pockets with zips.
• Inside pocket with zip.
• Adjustable bottom with elastic cord and stoppers.
• Vintage Pyrenex badge on left chest.
• Our men model is 1m83 tall and wears size M
• The John sleeveless down jacket has a regular cut
• Recycled microfiber dull taffeta “peach touch”, 100% recycled polyester, 100% polyurethane membrane
• Water proofness 5 000 mm / Breathable 5 000 g/sqm/24h
• French duck down (90% down / 10% feathers)
• Fill power (FP) 750 cui/lb IDFB standards
• Washing: wash at 30°C
• Rinsing: minimum 5 rinse
• Spin drying: long program at medium speed
• Drying: tumble dry with 2 dryer balls, 4h minimum at low temperature. Once dry separate and tap the down ball
• Other: dry cleanable
- Product type
- down vests
- water repellent fabric
No customer reviews for the moment.