Warm duvet, 200G/m², 100% natural filling with a jaquard cotton fabric
Including €0.18 for ecotax
Warm but still very light, the Pyrenex Ossau duvet is one of the finest duvets of our range. Part of the "Saint-Sever" line which features our "legend down" (new Pyrenean white duck down), this duvet will be the ideal companion those perfect cosy nights in winter but at mid-season when temperatures ar still cold thanks to its mild 200g/m² filling. Light and "flully", it provides an exquisite feeling of softness with its 100% down filling and features a high-end jaquard cotton casing.
More details :
• 200g/m² mild/warm duvet
• Natural down filling, "Legend" filling, new Pyrenean white duck down
• 100% down, filling power 850 CUIN
• TOG (heat index): 12
• Made in France
• Jacquard 384 TC / 51 threads/cm².
• 100% cotton, white
• Box stitch • White satin piping finish
• Filling: New Pyrenean white duck down - 100% down
• Fabric: jacquard 384 TC / 51 threads/cm².
• 100% cotton, white / sating piping finisg
• In laundries with 15kg drum machine.
• Do not overdose the soap.
• Wash at 40°C, 5 or 6 rinses are necessary.
• Machine drying, gentle thermostat, until completely dry.
• Tip: to give your duvet and pillow some extra bulk when drying, put 3 drying balls in the drum of your tumble dryer.
- Pyrenean white duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.