A new down jacket from our Made in Saint-Sever workshop, the Lys long down parka is less thickly quilted than its big sisters Karla or Tamara, still with the tube technology fabric without external stitching. Designed for moderate cold, it is filled in a balanced way with our best performing down, the Legend 1859 down. This natural down has exceptional loft and stores a lot of air, so you don't need much to get a very good warmth/weight ratio. The Lys long down jacket is therefore extremely light... Its controlled volume, its iridescent fabric without being shiny and its long cut make it a very pleasant coat to wear every day, in winter but also in autumn or in spring when temperatures are still cool.
MORE INFO :
• Indicative temperature range: -10°C to 5°C
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Attached hood.
• Two pockets with invisible zip.
• Two inside pockets with one zipped.
• Elasticated bottom, cuffs and back.
• Pyrenex big badge on left sleeve.