Saint-Lary mid-length parka
Mid-length women's parka with 37.5™ Technology fabric, wide cut.
Both feminine and casual, the Saint-Lary mid-length waterproof parka has a wide cut that can be tightened at the waist. The elegance of this style is combined with its functionality and comfort, to follow you on your walks in town, at the sea or in the mountains. To defy rain and bad weather, this waterproof coat with taped seams benefits from the 37.5 ™ technology. It keeps your body at its ideal temperature thanks to its material that retains energy to warm you up. Its fabric also features active particles from bamboo charcoal, which capture and release water vapor to prevent moisture build-up. A must-have for wind and bad weather.
MORE INFO :
• Weight 704g
• Waterproof, windproof.
• Front zip with double way puller and undertab.
• Windproof front tab.
• Adjustable hood with cord.
• Waterproof seams.
• Two chest pockets inserted in front cutting.
• Two hand pockets with metal snap closure.
• Adjustable cuffs with snap.
• Waist tightening.
• Pyrenex badge on left sleeve.
• Our model is 174 cm tall ad wears size 36
• The Saint-Lary Parka has a wide cut with waist tightening
• 37.5™ Technology
• 64% nylon, 11% spandex, 25% bamboo charcoal
• 100% polyurethane membrane
• Breathable 35 000 g/sqm/24h
• Waterproof 20 000 mm
• Washing: wash at 30°
• Tumble dry at low temperature
• Other: no dry cleaning
- Product type
- waterproof fabric
- avec capuche
No customer reviews for the moment.