All our natural-filling duvets come with a five-year guarantee.
Ainhoa Wellness Duvet
Pyrenex Ainhoa Wellness warm duvet 270g/m² natural filling with anti-dust mite Greenfirst® treatment.
Including €0.18 for ecotax
The Pyrenex Ainhoa Wellness comforter is ideal to accompany you during your winter nights and during the spring and autumn seasons, when the temperature of your room does not exceed 20°C. This comforter, with an exceptional filling power with 270g/m² of down and duck feathers, guarantees a soft insulation and warmth for a deep and restful sleep. Treated anti-mite Greenfirst®, an ecological reference for textiles since the active principles are natural and not polluted by harmful chemical substances, this comforter is respectful of the planet and provides a better sleep comfort. The Ainhoa Santé comforter is washable at 40°C. A drying at soft thermostat will allow him to preserve a good distribution of the down in order to maintain warmth and loftness.
MORE DETAILS :
• Filling : natural filling, French silver duck down, 270g/m2
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• Anti-dust mite Greenfirst ® treatment (natural treatment from Lemon, Lavender and Eucalyptus essential oils extracts) with geraniol active ingredient
• TOG (warmth indicator): 10,5
• Made in France
• Fabric : percale 230 TC (91 threads/cm²)
• 100% white combed cotton
• Baffle box stitch
• Double seam and cotton piping finish
• Includes a one dose bottle of detergent
Which duvet for which bed ?
The choice of the duvet size depends on your type of bedding and furniture. The 'drop' of your duvet should be enough to avoid any entry of cold air. It depends on your body size and your tendency to move around while you sleep.
Available sizes :
• 140x200 cm
• 200x200 cm
• 240x220 cm
• 260x220 cm
• 260x240 cm
• 280x240 cm
• 300x240 cm
• Filling: natural filling, French silver duck down.
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• 100% white percale 230 TC combed cotton fabric (91 threads/cm²)
In order for a PYRENEX bedding product to retain all its properties and softness, we indicate the following recommendations:
• For an optimal use of your product, we recommend that you take it out of its packaging at least 24 hours before the first use so it can get all its fill power back up.
• Shake it daily so that the filling remains well distributed.
• Reverse the top and bottom of the duvet every two weeks.
• On a sunny day, extend it between two chairs or at a window for a few hours to air it out as often as possible; the recommendation is at least three times a year. (Avoid hanging it on a clothesline.)
• Machine wash and dry according to the care instructions provided or entrust it to a professional.
• Wash your duvet and pillow once or twice a year.
• Pillows: tumble dry for 30 minutes every two months to retain the loft.
A duvet placed in a ‘duvet cover’ does not require frequent washing. If there is an unintended cause compelling you to wash it, it is essential that you follow the washing instructions and, preferably, that you avoid washing it more than once a year. If this is done properly, this annual wash will restore all its lightness and loft.
Washing tips: (refer to the product label)
• Pillows washable in a machine drum of 5 kg.
• Duvets: in a laundrette with a drum-type of washing machine of 15 kg.
• In terms of the washing agent, we recommend using a liquid detergent and adhering to the dosage. A liquid detergent is more soluble and will rinse much better. For a duvet with a natural filling, the volume and suppleness should be preserved by using a ‘special wool’ detergent. All our natural duvets come with a dose of soap for 1 wash.
• Five or six rinses are necessary.
Drying, machine-dry, soft and durable, synthetic or delicate programme. A minimum of four hours. It is essential that your duvet or pillow is completely dry so as to prevent the subsequent growth of mould.
IMPORTANT: In order to regain the loft of your duvet and pillow when drying, it is essential to place two or three drying balls in the drum of the dryer.
- French silver duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.