• 100% down
• Made in France
• Fabric : ultra light satin 400 TC (159 threads/cm²), 98g/m²
• 100% white cotton
• Heather grey piping finish
Pyrenex Bedous pillow natural filling Pyrenean white duck down.
Including €0.06 for ecotax
Available sizes :
• Filling: natural filling, white duck down from the Pyrenees
• 100% down
• Fabric: 100% white cotton satin 98 g/m², 400 TC (159 threads/cm²)
In order for a PYRENEX bedding product to retain all its properties and softness, we indicate the following recommendations:
• For an optimal use of your product, we recommend that you take it out of its packaging at least 24 hours before the first use so it can get all its fill power back up.
• Shake it daily so that the filling remains well distributed.
• Reverse the top and bottom of the duvet every two weeks.
• On a sunny day, extend it between two chairs or at a window for a few hours to air it out as often as possible; the recommendation is at least three times a year. (Avoid hanging it on a clothesline.)
• For this pillow, washing machine cleaning is not recommened. Address a cleaning professional for dry cleaning only.
• Wash your duvet and pillow once or twice a year.
• Pillows: tumble dry for 30 minutes every two months to retain the loft.
No customer reviews for the moment.