Pyrenex Calgary duvet winter 250g/m² in new natural down from Pyrenean white ducks
Including €0.18 for ecotax
Ideal for winter periods, the Pyrenex Calgary duvet is made to accompany you during your winter nights, especially for rooms with little heating. The Calgary duvet will be the ideal friend to warm you up, while keeping a high and durable temperature until you wake up thanks to its 250g/m² Pyrenean white duck filling.
More details :
• Duvet filling with white Pyrenean duck down, Legend 1859, 250g/m²
• 90% down, 10% feathers
• TOG (heat index): 13
• Made in France
• Satin fabric 150 threads/cm², 100% white combed cotton
• Tile stitching with spacers
• Grey satin double piping
• Filling: new Pyrenean white duck - 90% down / 10% feathers
• Fabric: satin 150 threads/cm2
• 100% white combed cotton
• In laundries with 15kg drum machine.
• Do not overdose the soap.
• Wash at 40°C, 5 or 6 rinses are necessary.
• Machine drying, gentle thermostat, until completely dry.
• Tip: to give your duvet and pillow some extra bulk when drying, put 3 drying balls in the drum of your tumble dryer.
- Pyrenean white duck down
- Warmth indicator
- Anti dust-mite treatment
No customer reviews for the moment.